The Vampire Diaries Survey
1. How did you discover the show? By watching Ian Somerhalder on Smallville and Lost. I fell in love with Ian and followed him to Vampire Diaries.
2. Who’s your favorite character(s)? FUCKING KOL MIKAELSON
3. Who’s your least favorite character? That’s tough. It’s a mixture between Elena and Hayley.
4. If you were a vampire would you live of human or animal blood? Probably human.
5. Team Stefan or Damon? Stefan.
6. What’s your favorite supernatural power? Dream Manipulation. The fun and evil things i’d do with that XD
7. If you were to be a character who would you be? Bonnie. She’s fucking selfless and doesn’t get any thanks in return. Basically story of my life
8. Have you read the book series? I read the first book. But I just never got around to continuing it
9. Who’s your crush on the show? Nathaniel Buzolic and Paul Wesley!! (Sorry Ian Somerhalder, but they have stolen my hearts)
10. What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change after you saw it? I thought it was shit when watching the first episode. But it got better.
11. Who was your favorite villain? Silas! But then he died. And everything was ruined.
Elena or Katherine? Katherine definitely
Stefan or Damon? Stefan
Elena or Bonnie? Fucking Bonnie! Screw Elena
Bonnie or Katherine? Bonnie
Elena or Caroline? Caroline
Bamon or Delena? Bamon (Kennett beats all the Bonnie ships though XD)
Stelena or Steferine? Steferine.
Steferine or Kalijah? Steferine
Daroline or Steroline? Steroline.
Tyler or Mason? Fuck, that’s hard. Probably Mason.
Anna or Vicky? Anna
Tonnie or Bamon? Uh, Bamon?
Stelena or Delena? Urgh, if i had to choose probably Stelena (Damon was better on his own, and Stefan was too sad once he lost Elena)
Books or show? Show
Jenna or Isobel? Jenna
Caroline: vampire or human? Vampire
Lexi or Rose? Rose!!
Bonnie or Caroline? Bonnie
Endgame? Kol x Life
Beremy or Delena? I don’t like either. But I’d choose Beremy.
Stebekah or Debekah? Stebekah
Mabekah or Stebekah? Stebekah
Elijah or Klaus? Klaus (Elijah turned into too much of a hypocrite. His character just isn’t the same)
Klaroline or Forwood? Klaroline
Forwood or Daroline or Steroline? Steroline
Rebekah or Caroline? Caroline
Kol or Damon? Pssssht, KOL MIKAELSON. Why is that even a question?
Elena: Vampire or Human? Human
Favourite Season? Season 3. When I first fell in love with Kol, and then Nathaniel Buzolic ruined the next two years with his flawlessness and cute twitter posts.
This is my son, Chester, who is nearly 4. He was invited to his friend Chloe’s birthday party today, the theme was prince and princesses. He asked if he could go as Sleeping Beauty, so I bought him a dress and put a cute little clip in his hair.
We arrived at the party to the following comments from the adults present:
“Oh that is just cruel.”
"Why did you make him wear a dress?"
"Poor little man, what’s your mummy playing at?"
"He’s going to hate you when he grows up."
"No way I’d let my son dress like a girl."
The fact is, Chester is almost completely gender neutral. I let him wear what he wants, be it boys or girls clothes, and he plays with whatever toys he likes. This usually involves him holding tea parties while wearing his pink Minnie Mouse top, jeans and a tiara. The guests are more often than not a mixture of Winnie The Pooh characters, dinosaurs, Barbie, Dora and solders, and they’re usually transported in his favorite fire engine.
When my husband arrived at the party later on, he was subjected to endless ridicule from the other dad’s present about how I must keep his balls in my back pocket because otherwise he would have put his foot down and not allowed Chester out like that. Oh, and by the way, our other son dressed as Ariel. When my husband pointed out that the boys were happy, and the mother of the birthday child made a point of saying how wonderful she thought it was that we allowed them freedom of choice and expression, they then stopped talking about it to our faces and started muttering about us behind our backs.
Interestingly enough, not a single child said a word about their choice of costumes, other than to compliment Chester on his new dress.
I love Kol because he’s a bad guy and is not ashamed of it…
He’s great pick up lines…
He’s such a badass Klaus is afraid of him…
He hits on Caroline making Klaus jealous (he’s a KC shipper)…
He has his own plans and works alone, not caring about pleasing Klaus
He has an amazing love story with his bat…
He was the only one who warned them about Silas (and the fools didn’t listen)…
He challenged Klaus to go after Caroline (KC shipper evidence #2)…
He and Bon Bon could have the most amazing sex of the show…
He’s played by the sweetest actor of the show…
"I’ve met a lot of people…And you don’t particularly stand out"
"stefan always has people there to help him when he is going through tough times (caroline/lexi/katherine) and damon always does it alone, its not fair"
uhm maybe bc stefan wouldn’t leave any of them in a fire to die after they helped him.
if you mention star trek in front of me what happens next is your fault not mine
No one hurts my family. - Anti-writers stupidity with Elijah
(◡‿◡✿) Friendly reminder that the rest of the Original Family don’t even know where Kol’s body is buried